AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER
We Believe Autism is Recoverable
We have found that an integrative approach combining multiple therapies delivers the best results for Autism Recovery.
Applied Behavior Analysis
Creative Arts Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
What Do Parents and Doctors Say About ARTS for Autism Recovery?
- Improved sleep
- Children becoming more calm and affectionate
- Improved cognition
- Improved bowel function
- More “present”
- Less sensory disturbance
- Improved focus and attention
- More language
- More “connected” to family
Benefits of ARTS Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy:
- Increases self-esteem
- Teaches children the how and the why to do something
- Engage in age-appropriate activities
- Reduction of self-injury
- Improve language skills
- Following complex instructions
- Make and maintain friendships
- Improves family relationships
For being one of the most common disorders today, a lot of confusion exists regarding what Autism actually is. Parents hear information and advice often based on false assumptions of what is truly at the heart of the disability. Learn about the ideology behind our approach.
Built on Cutting Edge Research: Tami Peterson's Dissertation on Autism and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Tami Peterson’s Ph.D. dissertation on hyperbaric oxygen therapy for Autism was the start of one of the key pieces to the ARTS program.