Click on the links below to discover the science behind the Oxford Recovery Model’s approach
- Hyperbaric Oxygen in the Treatment of Invasive Fungal Infections: A Single-Center Experience
- [Rhino-cerebral fungal infection successfully treated with supplementary hyperbaric oxygen therapy]
- Mucormycosis: a case study
- Adjunctive Hyperbaric Oxygen for Treatment of Rhinocerebral Mucormycosis
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for rhinocerebral fungal infection
- Survival Factors in Rhino-Orbital Cerebral Mucormycosis
Therapies at Oxford Recovery CenterClick on the links below to learn about the therapies offered at Oxford Recovery Center
A specialized form of medical treatment administered by delivering 100% pure oxygen to the body through increased atmospheric pressure greater than 1.3 ATA. in an enclosed hard chamber.
The Oxford Recovery Center integrates conventional Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy programs to accelerate the development of new motor skills that strengthen muscles and teach the brain and body how to sit, stand, and walk.
The Oxford Neurofeedback program evaluates brain activity patterns and teaches self-regulation of brain function through quantitative electroencephalography (qEEG). Also known as “brain mapping,” qEEG analyzes electrical patterns at the surface of the scalp.