Click on the links below to discover more about the science behind the Oxford Recover Model’s approach
- An experimental study of the use of hyperbaric oxygen to reduce the side effects of radiation treatment for malignant disease
- Hyperbaric oxygen treatment improved neurophysiological performance in brain tumor patients after neurosurgery and radiotherapy
- Management of hemorrhagic radiation cystitis with hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Prospective assessment of outcomes in 411 patients treated with hyperbaric oxygen for chronic radiation tissue injury
- Long-term experience of hyperbaric oxygen therapy for refractory radio or chemotherapy induced hemorrhagic cystitis
Therapies at Oxford Recovery CenterClick on the links below to learn about the therapies offered at Oxford Recovery Center
A specialized form of medical treatment administered by delivering 100% pure oxygen to the body through increased atmospheric pressure greater than 1.3 ATA. in an enclosed hard chamber.
The Oxford Recovery Center integrates conventional Physical Therapy and Suit Therapy programs to accelerate the development of new motor skills that strengthen muscles and teach the brain and body how to sit, stand, and walk.
The Oxford Neurofeedback program evaluates brain activity patterns and teaches self-regulation of brain function through quantitative electroencephalography (qEEG). Also known as “brain mapping,” qEEG analyzes electrical patterns at the surface of the scalp.