Nutrition Coaching for Stroke Recovery
Targets a Better, More Successful Recovery
Everything is harder when we are in pain. A healthier individual will work harder in therapy and have more success during recovery. Studies show that changing diet can affect behavior, sleep, mood, and communication.
Individualized Meal Plans and Coaching
Every person is unique. That’s why we work with patients and families to develop and maintain a diet that addresses their specific needs. We are accustomed to working with individuals who follow limited diets. It is possible to increase nutrients intake, enjoy easier mealtimes, and increase recovery success.
Based on Lab Testing
To determine the best diet, Oxford Recovery Center offers extensive laboratory testing. If results indicate nutritional deficiencies and/or toxicity, this information will be used in designing your individualized program, and a targeted program will optimize outcomes.
Synergistic by Design
Oxford’s nutrition program is designed to work together with hyperbaric oxygen therapy, neurofeedback, and our ever-increasing therapeutic offerings. With our synergistic approach, you can expect a greater sum of results than each therapy would achieve individually.
Benefits of Nutrition Coaching
- Improved digestion and easier bowel movements
- Stabilized mood and behavior
- Easier sleep
- Expanded communication
- Improved focus
- Better overall health
The Role of Food and Nutrition in Stroke Recovery
- Scientists now call the gut the second brain and recognize the connection between gut health, mental health, and emotions
- Changing the diet can lead to dramatic improvements in mood and behavior
- The rate of success in making life changes increases dramatically with ongoing coaching and accountability
Interested in Oxford’s Unique Approach to Healing?
To learn more or to schedule a no-fee Discovery Session
fill out the form below