Our staff is the foundation of recovery
The Oxford Recovery Center staff works hard to meet our clients’ needs in a compassionate, pleasant, and cutting-edge therapy environment. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment where you will be pushed to grow yourself while building an innovative company.
Interested in growing with us?
Please explore our current employment opportunities. If you would like to apply for a position, please fill out the contact form or send an email to email@example.com
Current Openings (All full time):
- EMT For Hyperbaric Oxygen Technician (Troy, MI & South Lyon, MI)
- Must have EMT certification with skills in patient care and service and physical ability to maneuver patients to and from beds. Training will be provided.
- Physical Therapist (Troy, MI & South Lyon, MI)
- Must have a PT certification with minimum 8 years experience. Alternative methodology training will be provided.
- Director of Suit Therapy Training
- Engage in continuing research and development of innovative treatment methods using the TheraSuit Method to improve the quality and usefulness of the program. Oversee and manage the operations of the TheraSuit Method training program from initial start-up to program execution. Direct the training of Physical Therapists with respect to the use of the TheraSuit Method. Conduct on-site consultations and program quality review in facilities using the TheraSuit Method. Participate in the development and implementation of new training courses for adult populations. Conduct seminars and presentations concerning the uses of the TheraSuit and how it can benefit sufferers of neuro-developmental disorders. Attend education seminars with respect to new developments in the field incorporating such developments into the physical therapy training regimen. Involvement in other educational, promotional, and marketing activities related to the TheraSuit Method. No clinical Physical Therapy work, treatment, or consultations with patients.
- Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy or its foreign equivalent + TheraSuit Method certification + 1 year of experience utilizing neurological physical therapy/rehabilitation methods, including TheraSuit Method.