Licensed Clinical Psychologist
The Oxford Recovery Center approaches a wide range of conditions with a unique integrative approach. We are diversifying and expanding our services to include ABA Services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
As a result, we currently seeking a dynamic, energetic, and inspirational Licensed Clinical Psychologist to grow with our organization. We are looking for an individual who has solid experience both as a clinician and as a leader.
We will be providing clinic-based services at our new Brighton Center, with plans to open up a center in Troy later this year.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ability to administer a ADOS assessment
- PsyD certification required
- Excellent leadership, and time management skills
- The willingness to collaborate across disciplines and specialties
- The ability and desire to adhere to ethical standards in HIPPA code of ethics
- Valid drivers license, a reliable form of transportation, and valid auto insurance
- Have a pleasant, compassionate personality
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- An upbeat, pleasant working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Confidence in knowing that you are working for a well-established company with a proven track record of continual growth
Part Time; Contract