Neuro-Physical Therapy/Suit Therapy/Physical Therapy JobsInterested in joining the Oxford Recovery Center as a Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Assistant/Physical Therapy Aid, please read the descriptions below
Pediatric Physical Therapist (Troy, MI)
- Oxford Recovery Center has created a very unique methodology including TheraSuit Method. The therapist works with their client one-on-one for three-hour blocks daily. The therapy is client focused, not paperwork focused. You would be working with an experienced, amazing team of therapist. Method training will be provided; however, must have experience with pediatrics. The client usually has a neurological condition such as a child or adult with a diagnosis of cerebral palsy, TBI or stroke.
- Intensive PT, 5 days/week, 3 hours/day per patient
- Manual therapy skills
- Integration of primitive reflexes
- Use of Universal Exercise Unit and TheraSuit
- Experience with adult neurological patients and pediatrics preferred