Neuro-Physical Therapy/Suit Therapy/Physical Therapy JobsInterested in joining the Oxford Recovery Center as a Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Assistant/Physical Therapy Aid, please read the descriptions below
Pediatric Physical Therapist who has experience with Autism
Oxford is seeking an experienced Pediatric Physical Therapist with experience working with children with Autism for our multifaceted outpatient therapy center.
Do you want to be part of a team-oriented approach to Autism care? Do you want to be part of a revolutionary take on Autism where team members will work together to customize each child’s care to their individual needs? Then submit your application today.
-2 years of experience
-Has worked with children with Autism
-Is willing to work with a team to decide on best routes for care.
-Is willing to innovate current practices to provide the top level of care
-Has experience working with pediatrics
Job Type: Full-time
Pediatric Physical Therapist for neurophysical therapy position
- Oxford Recovery Center has created a very unique methodology including TheraSuit Method. The therapist works with their client one-on-one for three-hour blocks daily. The therapy is client focused, not paperwork focused. You would be working with an experienced, amazing team of therapist. Method training will be provided; however, must have experience with pediatrics. The client usually has a neurological condition such as a child or adult with a diagnosis of cerebral palsy, TBI or stroke.
- Intensive PT, 5 days/week, 3 hours/day per patient
- Manual therapy skills
- Integration of primitive reflexes
- Use of Universal Exercise Unit and TheraSuit
- Experience with adult neurological patients and pediatrics preferred