RN InternRN Intern Position
The Oxford Recovery Center approaches a wide range of conditions with a unique integrative approach. We are seeking a RN Intern interested in gaining skills and knowledge in our apporach while helping us deliver the highest quality of care.
You will be providing assistance in patient care at our Brighton location.
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent leadership, and time management skills
- The willingness to collaborate across disciplines and specialties
- The ability and desire to adhere to ethical standards in HIPPA and code of ethics
- Valid drivers license, a reliable form of transportation, and valid auto insurance
- Have a pleasant, compassionate personality
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- An upbeat, pleasant working environment
- Confidence in knowing that you are working for a well-established company with a proven track record of continual growth
Job Types: Internship