Neuromuscular Therapy builds core strength and neuromuscular glide so the body’s muscles move in synchrony. Neuromuscular Therapy is done using a machine called the ‘Reformer’. The Reformer uses spring tension and cables for support; and exercises are done using a variety of positions. This therapy unloads joints and builds muscle strength starting with the core and moving outward.
- Strengthen muscles without over-straining or damaging joints
- Relieves back pain using spinal traction
- Strengthens pain-inhibiting muscles
- Prevents pain due to overcompensation
- Improves posture
- Improves balance
- Multiple ways to work with the body for people who need rehabilitation
Interested in Oxford’s Unique Approach to Healing?
The first step to learn more or schedule a no charge consultation is to
Call Us at 248-486-3636
You can also fill out the form below: